- Preparation and implementation of traffic management for continuous operation over each weekend.
- Works carried out over two weekends maintaining traffic across the bridge.
- Over 1 kilometre of profiling and resheeting of all inbound lanes across the Bolte bridge from Footscray Rd to Monash Freeway.
- Profiling off 40 mm depth of existing asphalt
- Supply and lay one 20 mm layer of 7 mm dense grade asphalt and one 30 mm layer of 10 mm Open graded asphalt. (Approx 2000 tonne total)
- Raising of stormwater grated pits to match new finished surface levels
Works were delivered in accordance with the clients requirements. These included:
Speak to us today
- High emphasis on level control to ensure excellent rideability of finished surface.
- High emphasis on traffic management at the site to ensure public and worker safety.
- Minimal impact on Citylink customers
- High level of project supervision prior to and during the delivery of works
- Works completed on time and on budget
about our Infrastructure services, or explore all of our services.