Citywide was selected as the preferred tenderer in the provision of Open Spaces and Horticultural Maintenance Services for the University of Melbourne’s Parkville and Werribee campuses.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest university in Australia and was ranked 36th in the world by Times Higher Education in 2010.
- The successful tenderer will need to be able to provide a world class sustainable campus environment
- Ensure the University’s Open Spaces are maintained and managed in a professional, competent and heritage sensitive manner;
- Ensure the University grounds are protected, preserved and enhanced
- Ensure the grounds are to be presented as aesthetically pleasing at all times to reflect the high standard expected of a University of its standing
- Ensure the University’s Open Spaces are representative and supportive of the standing that the University holds in the community
- Litter Bins
- Sweeping of roads, car parks, pedestrian courts and walkways
- Graffiti removal
- Mowing, edging and trimming
- Weed control
- Hedge, Creeper and Climbing Management
Find out more about our services, or speak to us today.