Citywide Traffic Management and Events has the experience and capacity to support the delivery of all sizes and types of projects for road authorities, municipal councils, contractors and event organisers.
Our expert traffic and event managers work on some of Australia's largest, high profile projects and events effectively managing risk while ensuring the safety and efficiency for work crews, the job site and the general public.
With the experience necessary to deliver the full scope of traffic management requirements, Citywide’s Traffic Management and Events team can provide assistance when it comes to:
- Road signage and line marking
- Reduced public liability risk
- Experienced traffic management personnel
- Managing street festivals and public events
- Optimising and controlling traffic flow
- Music,TV & film production events
- Civil construction
A proven, systematic approach
Working with contractors, authorities, council or event managers, Citywide adopt a systematic approach for all your traffic management needs, whether short or long-term temporary traffic management services are required. Our focus on planning, customer service and high quality service delivery gives piece of mind to our customers.
Experience in high profile projects
We have the necessary equipment to deliver the full scope of requirements, with experience covering:
Speak to us
- Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games
- Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival
- AFL Grand Final Parade
- Australian Open Tennis
- Docklands Marathon and Walk Events
- Melbourne’s annual New Years Eve celebrations
today about traffic management and events services, or find out more about our other Infrastructure services.