Citywide is a leading provider of grounds maintenance services including horticulture, turf management, landscape design and project management. We combine expert knowledge, specialist equipment, sophisticated asset management and maintenance solutions, ensuring maximum safety, minimum risk, to provide leading solutions.
World class sports grounds are essential to healthy communities and supporting an outdoor, quality of life. At Citywide we also recognise that sports and recreation parkland also represents significant investment by governments, requiring structured maintenance, expert risk management and attention to detail.
We know how to plant, nurture and preserve all species of turf. We implement a range of water saving measures in all gardens under our responsibility and we help our customers plan for the future. Our expert sustainability consultants support customers in preserving sports fields and parkland during extreme weather periods.
Our specialists undertake comprehensive tests and provide advice on:
- Municipal amenity turf surfaces and construction
- Residential and commercial turf surfaces
- Industry products and turf species selection.
Experience in diverse, high profile environments
Our reputation precedes us and we are often contracted to provide major turf reinstatement works in prominent gardens and sports complexes across metropolitan Melbourne. We have successfully completed some of the city’s highest profile projects, including:
- Melbourne Commonwealth Games reinstatements up to 30,000m²
- Reinstatements at the MCG
- Reinstatements for the world heritage listed Carlton gardens
- Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- State Netball Hockey Centre
- Old Scotch Oval
- State Lawn Bowl Centre