Our people are our most important asset and advantage and we invest in them accordingly.
We believe learning and development opportunities are critical for employee growth, engagement and fulfilment and to ensure that as an organisation we have a talent pool for succession planning.
Central to Citywide’s continuous improvement program is our training and education. Working with Citywide gives you access to a range of training and development opportunities, which are fully funded by Citywide. Employees participate in a broad range of external and in-house training in the areas of safety and professional development. In addition we have more comprehensive Nationally Accredited Traineeships.
We engage local TAFEs and private RTOs to deliver a range of accredited training solutions; including but not limited to:
- Certificate II in ESI Powerline Vegetation Control
- Certificate III and Diploma in Arboriculture
- Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Diploma of Management
Role specific training at Citywide covers a range of industries and course, including:
- Chainsaw Operation
- First Aid & CPR
- Worksite Traffic Management
- Underground Asset Identification
- Plant Operator (Excavator, Back Hoe, Front End Loader, Fork Lift)
- IT Specialist training (Adobe, Microsoft Configuring & Administration)